3D Architect Modeler (Freelance)
|About us||CGVIZ Studio is an international CGI Studio founded in 2016. Our highly skilled team comprised of experienced 3D Generalists, Architects, Designers, are currently spread over Denmark, India, and USA. In India, Our Studio is in Kanpur. All permanent positions are based at Kanpur office only.|
|Location & type||Remote (India)|
|Job Description||We are looking for a passionate and versatile 3D Modeller (preferably with a keen interest in architecture) to join our team for the Remote position. At this position, you will get a chance to work on world-class projects from day 1 and many other future possibilities in coming future.|
- Creative, determined, passionate and self-driven.
- Strong knowledge of Autocad, 3ds Max or Maya, Knowledge o SketchUp, Revit or Rhino is a plus.
- Excellent eye for image composition
- The ability of model 3D photorealistic accurate modeling of both exterior and interior environments from architectural drawings.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- All selected candidates are required to sign 10years NDA & a minimum 1-year contract before the start of the job.
|What we offer|
- Work in startup culture environment with high expectation, high quality, high demanding, fast and fun place.
- Be a part of Talent 3D team and develop steep learning curve.
- Performance linked monthly payment (Minimum Offered Salary + Monthly Performance bonus linked to revenue from the project as per management decision)
- Opportunity to work on International projects from Europe & USA
- Company sponsored participation in exhibition and conferences in India.
- Constant development. If your knowledge of the required programs needs improvement, but your portfolio clearly shows you have 'eyes' for this job-we will help you to develop your skills through our in-house training practice.
|Job Applicant confirms|
- I agree to have my background check for documents and details submitted
- I am interested to sign the contract as well as the confidentiality agreement
- I confirm I have read the job description and I have minimum requirement experience.