Architects - Internship
|About us||CGVIZ Studio is an international CGI Studio founded in 2016. Our highly skilled team comprised of experienced 3D Generalists, Architects, Designers, are currently spread over Denmark, India, and USA. In India, Our Studio is in Kanpur. All permanent positions are based at Kanpur office only.|
|Location & type||Kanpur, Internship|
|Job Description||We are looking for a passionate and versatile Architect for 3D CAD Modeling support(preferably with a keen interest in technology) to join our team for the Internship. At this position, you will get a chance to work on world-class projects from day 1 and position will later allow you to become project manager to communicate with the clients directly.|
- Creative, determined, passionate and self-driven.
- Good knowledge of 3ds Max and 3D Modeling.
- Experience in engineering CAD software such as AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup or similar.
- Demonstrated extensive experiance or retail, residential, commercial & Educational architecture.
- Ability to work in a strong team environment.
- Good organization and communication skills.
- All selected candidates for our Kanpur office are required to sign 3 year Bond paper and confidentiality Document before the start of the job.
|What we offer|
- Work in startup culture environment with high expectation, high quality, high demanding, fast and fun place.
- Be a part of Talent 3D team and develop steep learning curve.
- Opportunity to work on International projects from Europe & USA.
- Opportunity to travel internationally.
- Company sponsored participation in exhibition and conferences in India.
- Constant development. If your knowledge of the required programs needs improvement, but your portfolio clearly shows you have 'eyes' for this job-we will help you to develop your skills.
|Job Applicant confirms|
- I am interested to relocate to Kanpur
- I agree to have my background check for documents and details submitted
- I am interested to sign 3 years bond document as well as a confidentiality agreement.
- I confirm I have read the job description and I have minimum requirement experience.